Sunday, August 8, 2010

ah boy is my face red

Remember how I was nuts about this room and was nuts that it gave me an excuse to go crazy with color and still be a grown up?
It belongs to this girl. Who is a teenager.
Well at least that article, besides revealing myself to be a 17 year old, informed me that the color of the paint on the walls is Ivory Enchantment by Dunn Edwards. Which as luck would have it is the paint brand of all the paint at home. I'm so glad someone's done the guess work for me.

The girl was also lucky enough to have this incredible bathroom that is enviable enough for any adult.
And how fun for her to have fancy Hermes soaps, yeah let me just spend 100 bucks on soap. I have a job at Hot Dog on a Stick I can afford it.
So basically, my office is an office for a person that's taking algebra classes and spends hours on the phone talking about nothing and creating drama with her friends and passing notes in class. Yay me.

No comments: