Sunday, August 8, 2010

lucha libre tacos

Matt and I spent a few days in San Diego, which as you all know means Whale's Vagina. We went to Coronado, went to the zoo, and of course I obsessed over where we would eat every meal. On the way out it was lunchtime and the choice was between Cafe Chloe, a french bistro, and Lucha Libre Taco Shop. I looked at my wonderful husband and made the decision with him in mind. Lucha Libre it is.
If only every taco shop had a disco ball.
The decor was something extraordinary and the food was pretty dang good. 
Matt ate a burrito he had to use both of his man hands to hold. It was GIANT. I had rolled tacos with potato. Do you know how much I have longed for rolled tacos that were vegetarian? God bless these taco guys.
This is the child's high chair.
I went to the bathroom mainly cause I wanted to see if even the bathroom would not disappoint. Also because I had about a cup and a half of that Orange Bang drink but mainly for the decor.
And then the trash can outside:
Stay classy San Diego.

No comments: