Monday, August 23, 2010

more i say, hang those that talk of less!

I had the blue pillows. Then went with the pink pillows. Then I was tired of seeing the blue ones discarded and put them with the pink ones. I like it. Cheesy but I like it. I ain't spending no $60 on stupid pillows. They're pillows for pete's sake!
I think we need more frames. Waiting for Matt to get here then we'll be going to Target to grab three more frames in either yellow or turquoise to create a colorful mix and match grid. Hopefully it will make sense when you see it. I gotta pick three more fonts to frame. Nerdgasm!
Did you know this existed in my office in this little corner? It's the closest I'll get to a ghost chair.
What's next what's next here? Ah yes, another cover for the couch I think. The one on there's seen better days and less scratches.

No comments: