Friday, August 13, 2010

spending FREEze

So basically our spending freeze for the end of last month was good but not good enough.

Welcome to spending freeze part 2 for August. Because we went to San Diego and ate expensive meals and went to the zoo. Then came back and Matt's logic board on his computer had to be replaced and I got new headphones and we adopted a dog. 
However. I just earned a $500 American Express gift card for my loyalty to one of our vendors. EEEEE! This card is for fun only. No paying of medical bills or day to day expenses. This is strictly a clothes and home decor fund. I'm making a detailed list of things I want to buy that will not come into question by Matt like a side table for the office or new towels for our bathroom. Whatever I want.

Ah the possibilities. Expect me to upload all the stuff I get here. I'll have a shopping spree in your honor.

No comments: