Monday, August 23, 2010

who remembers this?

As I wandered the interwebs I came across someone mentioning Dawson's Creek. In 10th grade when it began, it was my obsession. I still have the tabs that have all the actors on it plastered on them before I'd even seen the show. The pilot was beyond gratifying. I watched it with my brother who loved Spielberg (as did Dawson) and the characters were 15 like me and used big words like me. Though they didn't get made fun of for such words like I did. What can I say, I love the English language. Anyway I lost interest in it after like Season 4 but I do own Season 1 on DVD and have the Pilot pretty much memorized. "Usually in the morning! With Katie Couric!"
Anyway, I remembered that I despised Jen played by Michelle Williams on the show but once she was dating Heath Ledger she was golden. As exemplified by this oh so beautiful and possibly my favorite Oscar dress of all time designed by Vera Wang.
And not just 'cause it's yellow but it's just really beautiful.

No comments: