Wednesday, September 15, 2010

new window!

Matt's dad has been doing a lot of work to his house my friends. I got home and there was a new window on the house. Yeah, in one day they cut a hole in the side of a house and put a window in there. How crazy is that! Oh, they're also re-insulating the house and removing the shingles and replacing it with stucco. It doesn't affect me as I'm gone while the work is happening and back at night when they're gone but Matt's been great, corraling the critters away from the workers, etc.
This is what it looks like from the hallway, which is where they placed the window. All you see is trees, which is nice and private.
Look at how much light it lets in now! This corner is always so dark, its nice to have light.
What a great idea Dan, you guys are gonna enjoy this window a lot I reckon.

No comments: