Wednesday, September 1, 2010

who's coming with me?

Her majesty has a new book coming out:
This is happening:

Thursday November 11 @ 12-2pm
Williams-Sonoma
1600 Montana Ave, Store #618
Santa Monica, CA 90403

OR 

Friday, November 12 @ 12-2pm
Williams-Sonoma
3333 South Bristol St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Who's coming with me? I don't think Matt would have as much fun in Williams-Sonoma as a lady might.

I'd probably shake her hand and say something eloquent along the lines of "OHMYGOD, you have no idea *blubber blubber* what you mean to me. You've changed my life! *blubber. blubber* Ohmygod, you're amazing! I love you. You're the queen. No, seriously. *blubber. blubber*

3 comments:

janis j said...

I would go with you!
Aunt J

jill f said...

I will go!!! There is actually not school both those days, and that would be a blast! Let's make it a girls day out- I desperately need one!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea Jill!!