Tuesday, October 19, 2010

here i will admit that i was wrong

I bought the cute little giant earbud speakers for the office awhile ago thinking oh awesome, oh cute. Oh crap. They suck in quality and they're totally stupid because you have to have a power source for them that's USB or battery AND it doesn't charge your iPod. What I need, what I want, is an AM/FM radio that is cute, can be battery or AC operated, can play and charge my iphone, and if possible have a clock so guests can set an alarm to it and I can know what time it is and how many hours I've wasted reading decorating blogs. Easy right?
Crosley was my first instinct and what do you know they actually make something that does all those things. I think. I swear after this, I'm not gonna want more iPhone speakers. I swear.

No comments: