Saturday, October 9, 2010

i knew forever 21 wouldn't let me down.

I've been wanting one of them flower necklaces for awhile but every one I've seen is ridiculously overpriced and I knew in my fashion soul that F21 would come up with a cheaper version eventually. Well as luck would have it my phone was acting up so we went to the Brea mall to have it replaced (yay warranty) and I saw it in the window. $10.80.
 Then I saw this little cutie and well, I'm not inhuman. I see a white t-shirt in its future.
 Ah F21 where would I be without you?
I'm into necklaces right now. I haven't bought a ring since I've been married 'cause the ring on my left hand takes up that hand and earrings are no fun when on the phone at work all day and bracelets get in the way of typing so necklaces it is. Gotta have something.

No comments: