Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i wanna do this

BHG's October issue featured the home of an older, retired couple who moved to San Francisco to be near their daughter and her children. They moved into a condo there, presumably a Victorian townhome, presumably to make me insanely jealous, and furnished it from scratch. I'll upload more pictures of their house later but let's start with the guest room where they put up vintage reproduction travel posters of the city they now call home.
Dang that's cute! I believe our guest room would benefit from something similar, obviously from a larger, uglier, smoggier city. But with way better weather and some movie stars.


You can get these guys here. I just typed in Los Angeles but seriously, they have everything.

1 comment:

Ambre said...

I like these. All of them, actually.