Friday, October 15, 2010

the rest of that san fran house

So here's the rest of that house that belongs to an older couple that moved to San Francisco to be with their grandkids. It was feature in the October issue of BHG. Now while it's very traditional, there's some cool stuff in it that I enjoy and even some nice modern stuff. I love me a nice styled dresser.
 The living room is so nice and bright and yup, modern.
 I like the idea of the desk in the living area. Everyone hangs out together!
 Kitchen near the dining near the living.
Super cozy and traditional bedroom. Not so much with the flowered quilt but definitely into the armchairs by the windows that have a lot of brightness.
What a nice lamp. And side table. And giant vase of giant flowers.
 There's that kick ass four poster bed, in a guest room no less.
Not bad right? maybe by the time I'm old the house will look put together and complete.

No comments: