Monday, October 11, 2010

sexy black beast

And I ain't talking about Will Smith or Usher. Ushhher Ushher. Rowr!
He makes cubed and crushed ice from the outside on the door. No more making and filling ice trays days in advance. If I want ice or ice cold water I don't even have to open my fridge, I just press a level! Like filling a drink at the soda fountain at Wendy's!
The inside is all white and clear with glass shelves and clear drawers for veggies/fruits.
And remarkably barren because we had to toss all the perishables so we basically have a fridge full of Coronas and root beer. And when I fill up the bottom drawer with cheese I'll be able to see it.
Ten cans of Matt's Hansen's Ginger Ale fit perfectly in the door shelves. Along with bottles of champagne.
 The freezer side, whilst loosing an entire row for the ice maker feels remarkably large.
 Ice goes there. Still getting used to the noise of the ice dumping itself into the tray.
 It's changed the look of the kitchen right in the corner with its giant blackness.
I realize its dorky to get so excited about a new fridge but I'm okay with it. I also realize that Matt and I are really blessed that we can just buy a new fridge to replace an old one. We are very thankful to the Lord for providing us good jobs. Amen.

No comments: