Wednesday, October 6, 2010

target virtual shopping

In case you couldn't make it in to the store lately, I went ahead and made the trip for you. No, no, no need to thank me. I'm just a giver.

Rue claims florals are the thing for fall. I liked the idea and now that Target buys it, well, I'm sold. This is a table runner that I is crazy about. I am crazy about runners. It's my addiction. My drug.
 Of course the same pattern is available in rug and pillow variations.
 Oh and for your front door too.
Speaking of rugs. Awww. This is so Ikea and yellow. I'm thining I'd like it for the inside of the front door. I wonder if Matt would go for it. I've hated everything else I tried to put in there.
TOB added some stuff. The frame with the keys is mucho cute but I'm gonna wait 'til it's on clearance and then think about it some more.
 The trays on the bottom right are ginormous. I think it would be awesome on one of those mega ottomans that take up the whole room. Or on a wall.
 Speaking of mega. HUGE TRAY. With keys. We've discussed my key thing right? I LIKE KEYS.
This concludes our fall Target expedition. Yeah pretty barren. I hope they're saving their good stuff for Christmas 'cause I am jonesing for shiny sparkly things for Christmas time. Don't let me down T.

No comments: