Sunday, October 10, 2010

why this thing is very me

I looked at this image and asked myself, why is this image seem like a nice description of my style? I mean, it's a freaking crib for pete's sake. Ew gross.
It's cause the crib is modern, all straight lines. Nothing in excess. It is what it is in simplicity. It could be a couch or a table. And you add an ornate elegant mirror. It's curvy and old school and girly. I want my furniture to be straight, simple lines and I want my accessories to be girly and curvy and fancy and all that. I'm looking around my house and this is consistent everywhere. Plain straight furniture, curvy accessories.

Also, later today I will be babysitting Michelle's daughters. Pray I return them alive and well to their mother otherwise she'll make me replace them. And I hear kids are expensive.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

thanks for being willing to watch my kids! next time i promise not to get the stomach flu. i was never worried about them being alive... they are kind of hard to break... i was worried about your stuff though! :)