Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my top four options

From Bemz.
My only beef with the last one which is my favorite is that that's almost exactly the color I'd eventually like to paint the living room, which is probably why I'm attracted to the color to begin with. I can't have a teal room and teal couch. Then again maybe sticking with neutral colored furniture and bright walls and bright accessories is the key to keeping it balanced in there so maybe stick with option number 1 or 2 is not that bad an idea right? When we first bought it the other options available now of the light grey were not available. Then again, it's a good thing they weren't cause I would have bought them without realizing they are not machine washable.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i like number 2. the first one is too light and will get so dirty so quickly... even if it machine washable, you don't wanna be washing it constantly. and now you have my 2 cents.