Sunday, November 14, 2010

nothing matched

'Cause it's maybe my only week off before a bunch of holiday events/activities I did a little inventory/dress rehearsal of supplies in preparation for the Christmas party. I realized that I had four sets of two goblets. Four DIFFERENT sets, in other words, none of my goblets matched.
So I bought a set of 12 MATCHING water goblets from World Market.
I dunno why I'm hesitant to just get things I really like and/or need in large matching multiples especially knowing I am using large multiples of things. Plus you probably won't be able to add to the collection later since the item might be discontinued or you just forgot where you got it and which set it was. So, lesson learned.

Speaking of, if you are throwing parties, World Market has sets of 12 for white salad plates, dinner plates, wine glasses (red or white), champagne flutes, knives, forks, and spoons.

No comments: