Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Angie's first steps: a dossier

On Friday the 10th Angie took 1 step for all baby kind. She had crawled into my room and I stood her up and made her reach for me and bam! she took 1 step. I called Esther in and we tried again and she took another step. Much squealing was involved.

On Monday the 13th while we were in the kitchen together, Angie gave us even more action. This time the steps were more pronounced as in she was attempting to move forward instead of just attempting not to fall. We tried to capture it on camera but of course as soon as it was turned on, she would not perform. We tried to bring the dogs in as bait but no dice. See if you can catch the two baby steps in this video:

Tuesday the 14th, mom let us all know Angie took six steps. We'll try again tonight to capture some mobility. We were also informed that she saw cats on TV and ran to them. I'm assuming by ran he meant crawled. I'm also assuming she thought the cats on TV were like the cats she chases at home.

No comments: