Wednesday, December 8, 2010

christmas wishlist

Making a public wishlist is fun for me. It makes you think about all the stuff that you've been blogging about all year and it's funny but it comes down to basics. This year, I had a little elf help me out with my wishlist.
She's number one on my wishlist. I would like my sister and Angie to find a safe, comfortable, affordable place to live. While it's nice seeing Angie daily, it's not really a home for a baby. Stairs. Breakable items. Dogs. Cats. If we had one of our own *cough*never*cough* we'd baby proof the crap out of this place. But we don't. So there.

Number two is Season 2. Of Ally McBeal.
Number three is a nice set of knives. My knives suck BIG time so this is a much needed item.
Number four is this set of cookware. Some kind of Eco Non-Stick Set. I am particularly interested in the steamer insert since we'll be doing a lot of veggie cooking. I'll explain why in a second.
Number 5 is a Crosley iPhone radio for my office. I need to make sure it's portable, like if I unplug it I can take it from room to room. Maybe I don't even want this one, maybe I should do more research and try to get just some iPhone speakers.
Number 6 is kind of pretty much whatever Vegan baking & cookbooks are in my Amazon Wishlist. Matt took an allergy test and it turns out he's allergic to eggs and milk (from a cow, meaning goat and sheep milk is okay). I know. He wasn't a really big dairy and egg person to begin with but it makes things complicated when baking. Basically eliminating eggs and dairy would make us ovo lacto veggies go vegan at home. It's going to be tricky eating out so we'll do the best we can. I will make an effort to go vegan when eating at work but I might stay ovo lacto just for pure convenience sake.

No comments: