Wednesday, December 15, 2010

why i love the holidays in the blog world

They make these CUTE ass styling boards that are all glittery and pretty and awesome and make me want to spend even more money.

Mrs Lillien rules all pretty much all the time. Most of the time you just have to use her as the oh if I had all the money in the world and her ideas are amazing but then buy things from cheap retailers like World Market or Pier 1. Use her as a guide my friends. And yes, I'm obsessed with table settings. Le sigh. I should consider a career in tabletop design you know, if I had talent.
 
I like this from Coco Kelley. That girl likes to party. She made a mixology style board. I want that vintage cocktails book and that tonic water. And the vintage decanter set. And the dress. And everything.

And Mrs Lillien again, this time she made one for dressing up three different ways with two different dresses. Most interchangeable.

I love Christmas online.

No comments: