Monday, December 13, 2010

zoo

My brother had 8 free tickets to the Santa Ana zoo and as luck would have it, all of my siblings and their significant others, and the two babies were able to go. Everyone but Matt who had to work. Sad face. The zoo's pretty small but it didn't matter, it was great just being together and letting everyone have a go at playing with, holding, hugging, and kissing the two beautiful girls that belong to our family. Angie was into everything. DAH! GASP!
I know we agree that Angie's beautiful but damn Lyla gives her a run for her money. Lyla is a very serious baby. But guess who can make her smile?
Yup. Sometimes I even get her to laugh.
Maybe she remembers that I talked to her while she was in the belly and watched her come into the world.
I love my family. Especially the little girls entrusted to our care.

BTW the bow in her hair? Melt.

No comments: