Tuesday, November 8, 2011

tick tock

One morning I got to Office Depot early and got supplies for work. As I walked around deciding that Office Depot is WAY better than Staples I spotted this:
It's a cheapy brand called Craig Electronics but it's a retro clock that, get this, has an iPhone charging dock, an fm radio, a clock, a rear auxilary input, looks cute, AND has a remote control. Not only can you play the iPhone on it while it's docked but you can set the alarm to wake you up to the sounds of an alarm, a radio, or your iphone. So it is exactly all of the things I was looking for in a radio that I'd been hunting for FOREVER and get this, was $30.

For some reason it didn't quite work with the airplay system in the office so it is now on Matt's side of the bed. He still hasn't figured out the alarm clock so he's been using his phone but it sure looks better than his old alarm clock.

No comments: