Monday, December 12, 2011

los tres arboles

They're up, they're decorated, and they all have presents underneath them. Say hello to...

Office Tree: Lulu. She's 4', white, with colorful and silver ornaments.
Underneath her are pink and purple presents for ladies.
In the kitchen is the 5' tree. This year he's been decked in red and gold with a lot of traditional family ornaments and glittery things.
He's red and gold because of this year's Christmas party.
Underneath him are red and gold presents.
These giant things are stacked next to him. They're niece presents from my sister who had them shipped to me so I could wrap them and keep them safe from prying toddler eyes.
And in the living room there's the 7' tree (thanks Ali), he's decked in black, white, and silver as usual.
 The ornaments are starting to become meaningful and not just 'cause they're pretty. I love that.
Underneath him are black & white wrapped gifts.
And if we're being fair, there's actually more than three trees. 'Cause there's also this little guy...
He's about 12" and hangs out in the guest room.
I may or may not have wrapped tiny boxes to put underneath him. Who's to say? Who can remember who does what around here? I won't sit around and listen to these wild allegations!

I don't like to play favorites... oh yeah I do... pick yours.

No comments: