Tuesday, December 6, 2011

today sucked

I am pretty much just mad at myself that I took this two week job after I said I was done for the year because it has been nothing but a thorn in my side. Never take jobs that only give you three days to prep it and are shooting with Kobe Bryant in LA and Lebron James in Miami. Thank goodness I didn't have to go to Miami and am working from home, which was supposed to be the best thing ever. It's just been hectic all day with so much more work to do than I was hoping for. 

So let's think positively: She & Him Christmas. Just download the Christmas Waltz song if you're being cheap and download the whole album if you're feeling like investing in your future. It's a great album and that Christmas Waltz song is instant classic for reals.
Once Matt gets back with a pizza I'm taking a break. Oh and he's the one that gave me the heads up that it was on sale and bought it for me. 'Cause he's DA BEST.

No comments: