Tuesday, February 7, 2012

jewelry organization

I have a lot of accessories. Purses. Hats. Sunglasses. Scarves. Jewelry. This is how I organize the jewelry.
All of my old IDs and licenses.
This just looks so cute together.
I think it'll be fun when the girls are bigger to come into my room and play dress up. I've already started a box full of old jewelry they can play with.
I saw a blogger use these to organize jewelry and it's pretty genius. You never lose a pair of earrings.
Gloves.
Lots of sunglasses. I recently bought fake eyeglasses too thanks to my sister. They're fun.
I also have a jewelry box with other things I rarely use anymore.
And then these hang by the sink, most often used.
I'm into stars right now. I've kinda always loved them.

1 comment:

Miri said...

So, I think you know my policy on jewelry, and after seeing your jewelry drawer, I believe when people ask me what I want for birthday/chanukah etc. I should request necklaces.