Thursday, February 2, 2012

we are geeks and we went to this

Man I wrote this entry forever ago and never posted it?! Well here you go...

On the 15th of December, the magnificent Miri and I went to a party West Elm threw for its new store on Beverly Blvd. Along with us two bloggers, with our readership in the 10 of people, it was hosted by a few bloggers who have readership in the millions. 
The store is huge and wonderful with West Elm goodies up the ying yang and two levels of awesomeness.
And what a party. Free valet parking, waiters passing around appetizers (most of them with meat, dangit!), and trays of bubbly. That's the way to shop homie. So many many people asking if I needed help with anything, a DJ spinning tuneses, I wish all my shopping experiences were just like it. Especially the trays of champagne and food.
Happy girls on bubbly.
So many pretty things...
My Los Angeles self could not bring myself to take pictures with the celeb-bloggers. I just told a few of them I loved their work, which is the most a true Angelino could do.
Matt and I spoke later about how very weird the whole concept of being a "celebrity" blogger is. The best he could describe it is reality TV only on the internet. Something to think about...

No comments: