Tuesday, April 10, 2012

in my: work bag

As you know I lead a double life. Urban tv commercial coordinator by day, suburban homebody by night/weekend. The double life leads to double bags: one small, one full of crap. This is the full one:
Needs no explanation: phone, notebook, tissue, change, sunglasses, wallet.

Needs no explanation but I'm giving it to you anyway: mini kit (gift from a co-worker, pretty genius and adorable, see below):
chocolate and snack (fear of being stuck in an elevator without food), headphones (California law, medium binder clip to keep the cord neat), gum (should have been beeman's stick), bags (reusable bags that roll up neatly that way you never forget them in your car), pens (i always have my favorite pen, double tip sharpie, and a pencil), pc case (has work related petty cash & receipts), flashlight (handcrank never needs batteries, been using this all week), battery (gives the phone a little charge if it's dying and i'm far from a wall plug), charger (for phone and usb things), makeup bag (contents see below):
Next week I'll do either my backpack contents or my mini bag contents. The suspense!

No comments: