Monday, May 14, 2012

mother's day presents

Matt's family celebrates all the holidays together including the father and mother's days so it becomes a challenge to gift three people something that will be enjoyed but inexpensive enough for three. I've gotten really lucky and gotten good ideas the past few years. Next year will probably be a bust but here's what I gifted the ladies this year. 

The bags are so cute. Martha Stewart tags with some EspaƱol.
I love when gift bags are perfectly full.
I was just gonna give them my favorite olive oil but I got a few last minute inspirations and added the apple cider vinegar since it's generally awesome stuff...
...magnetic grocery list from the dollar bin at Michael's...
...and I printed out a recipe for vinaigrette that uses olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Clever no?
All of these things totaled out to about: $15. Not bad.
The bags look so cute and sparkly together.
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and got some good presents and hand made cards from your kids.

No comments: