Friday, May 11, 2012

weekend time & waiting for news

Yikes, sorry guys I totally meant to give you content during my time off but it seemed every time I sat at this computer I got distracted and never finished any posts. 

Well that dumpy house I posted about earlier went on super sale so we put an offer in, about 20k less than we even dared dream to find a house. Kinda hard to pass up. We're currently in the number 3 spot unfortunately behind two cash offers so my hopes are the opposite of high but at least we're giving it a go. We should find out today if the offer was accepted. After which there will be even more waiting. 

Anyway while we wait, here is a preview of the next room I'll be posting up here.
And here's the beautiful note that came with it, almost 5 years ago. I cried like a baby when I read it.
Five years. Sheesh, it's almost been that long? Time flies when you're having fun.

Have a good weekend, surrounded by your significant others be it roommates, boytoys, spouses, or besties.

No comments: