Friday, June 1, 2012

i am not that fat but still. and other things

First of all the bike has been ridden three times already and I dream about riding her every day. I drove home after work and wanted to get home in time to get some light so Matt and I could do a few minutes around his ole hood. I keep staring at bike trails around town and things like this are starting to be contemplated. Hmm... I wonder if I can bike all the way to my chiropractor's office. It's 6 miles, is that too advanced? Am I totally kidding myself? There are trails, that wouldn't take too long. Maybe Matt can pick me up in the truck if I totally fail?
I think she's changing my life already. I seriously love her. I say goodnight to her and make promises to ride her. She looks so sad sitting in the garage unridden, and so happy when she's doing her job. Now, the fatness: this is what I look like with my bicycle.
I need to lose 15 pounds. The past few mornings I've woken up every day and used the Wii Fit or the exercise ball for at least 30 minutes. I weight 130 pounds which isn't a lot but I used to weight 120 and I've just let myself go the past few years. It's not as if I eat garbage, I just don't exercise. And it's not as if I look fat in clothes. I just look plump and fat armed in pictures. The Christmas party pictures depressed me, this one in particular. Maybe that's why I haven't posted about it yet. No that's not true, I'm just lazy but seriously, arm fat, big ass (bigger than normal), chunky mid-section, extra chins, wide hips. No bueno mis amigas.
It's summertime and I don't want to look fat in a swimsuit. I don't have to look like them skinny models, but I don't want a lot of jiggly bits. I've been really inspired by Ambre who lost something like 100 pounds (maybe not that much, but something impressive) and that kinda determination and results has really made me believe I can do it too. 15 pounds isn't much to lose. I can do it, I know I can. 

I don't want to diet. I have contemplated doing a juice cleanse but that's more for health. I just want to take it easy on sugar and dairy and carbs and increase my activity. I want to be healthy and active not just skinny for the sake of being skinny. I mention this to you all because you can help keep me accountable. Anyone else wanna join my weight loss/active goals? 

Have a great weekend everyone. Scruffy and me have a date.

No comments: