Monday, June 18, 2012

i was totally that girl you hate

When Matt suggested overnighting in Simi Valley for the two day shoot my first thought was "How will I be able to work out?" followed of course by, "Who will feed the critters?" (cousin Bryan, bless his soul) and the answer to the first question was to chose a hotel with a gym. 

We got to the hotel around 9pm and I actually did it, I went to the gym and ran for 1/2 an hour and 2 miles. This may be small potatoes to you but to me, this was huge. I've been using the fit almost every day still for 1/2 an hour (yoga or strength training depending on if its AM or PM) and just added the EA Sports Active to my repertoire. You should see all the little hearts on the fit. I'm sticking to something for once! On Sunday I actually did yoga for 1/2 an hour, the active for 20 minutes, and we rode our bikes for another 40.
I'm not sure I've lost any weight yet, maybe a pound or two but at least I'm enjoying it. Who is this girl in the neon yellow sports bra running in a hotel gym all by herself, every few minutes saying "I could go for another 5 minutes"? Is this the new me? I sure hope so. 

No comments: