Wednesday, July 4, 2012

junior knows how to shake it

Little did I know when we stayed at the Ace that the bartender at the Clyde Common, aka the restaurant in the hotel was Junior Ryan who makes the sickest cocktails I've ever had and has a tattoo reminiscent of one a friend has only his is cooler.


I made it my mission to try a different one every night and dragged Matt (who is straight edge) to sit at the bar with me on the third night where I tried two (and good thing 'cause they will be closed on the 4th). Watching the man work was like sitting at the chef's table. He would taste his drinks like a chef tastes his food. Masterful. So good. Smooth. Unique. I had the Strega Sour, Kingston Club, Kavalier and Clay, and Fool's Gold.


I tip my virtual hat to you sir.

America! Whoo!

(This might be the liquor talking)

-iPad Blog Post

No comments: