Tuesday, September 10, 2013

there is but one thing that takes the sting out of the end of summer

Fall Fashion. And ooh the things to look forward to...
I feel like purchases I made last year are carrying over to this year so that's good. I got in my head that I very badly need some leather (faux) pants. I've sent back two and haven't found the right ones so I'm on the hunt. This will involve having to go to a store and try on pants. Ugh.
Overall I want to have that casual sneakers and jeans look but a little more tailored. After all, I'm 31 years old people.
It's all about leather this fall. I got my leather jacket last fall so I'm good but I've been slowly collecting leather trimmed things like a few shirts and even a skirt.
I need slip on Vans. Plain black I think.
Also being 31, I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of black pointy heels to wear with jeans. Distressed.
Black jeans with zippers.
And the aforementioned leather pants.
Oh fall fashion, you're all I have to hang onto now that summer is slowly leaving me...

No comments: