Monday, October 7, 2013

it's (matt's) most wonderful time of the year

Someone around our house is very happy to be enjoying this most spooky time of the year. And honestly, I am too. Shh, don't tell Matt I said so.
As you know, I only do black and white and classy decorations and luckily, it's not that hard to find stuff that fits those qualifications. You just have to know where to look (Target, duh).
Pumpkin scented candles are my freaking kryptonite.
I'm gonna try to find an orange tray. Not just cause it's Halloween/Fall but I want to incorporate orange in the house. Orange and teal.
Even the kitchen got a lil' spooky.
And of course the outside...
I really appreciate our commitment to making the house look like an abandoned spook house and letting the grass dry out like that. We're serious about this stuff.
Ah yeah, the black and white pumpkins forever. 
I hope we get trick or treaters this year! Oh wait, we'll be at a Danny Elfman concert that night. Danggit.

No comments: