tacks, tape, and spray

Last week I tried to paint some stools with oil based paint. MISTAKE.
Forgot to take off engagemnent ring. MISTAKE.
Wore shorts. MISTAKE.

Today I remembered I had regular glossy paint and finished them. I love the color but hate the finish cause well, I half assed it. Oh well, lesson learned.
Today I picked a corner of the front of the house and put plastic covering all around it using tacks and tape...
bagged the legs like I learned from Door Sixteen...
And used spray paint. Duh EvY.

Putting the primer on the previously dual toned chair (that yes Man-D, it drove me nuts) took about a minute. And it was dare I say it, fun.
Right now I am taking a lunch break and about to bag the five other chairs about to get sprayed. Stay tuned for the big reveal...

-- mobile blog. spelling irrelevant.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're thinking of the opera singer from Scrubs singing "Mistake" aren't you?

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

Going Grey: On aging and being hot over 40

clicked and bought