yes master

The master bedroom caused me the most amount of paint color grief but I am happy to report the paint color is fantastic and I am very happy with the room as it is right now:
It is our nerd paradise. With pictures of Disneyland rides on display (above and below) and pictures of yes, Buzz Aldrin and his footprint on the moon by the window.
A giant sliding door window with balcony that we rarely use cause its too dang hot to go out there.
A girly side for me with the clock from Ikea I've been wanting forever and some cute lacy votive and bedside decanter and a bloomy orchid.
And since we have enormous built in bookcases downstairs, the ones in here are mainly for display which I have kept fairly bare cause Matt didn't want a bunch of crap crowding the bookcases just for crowding sakes, which I agree with.
I have uploaded more pictures of the room to our picasa web album: HERE

There are also pictures of the master bath in there, which by the way, fills me with a sense of extravagance since we have TWO SINKS. Who needs two sinks? I dunno, but I like it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey - I have that clock! I didn't know it was from Ikea, I bought it from this resale shop down the street for us. It is also in our bedroom, looking adorable on the bookshelf.

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

Going Grey: On aging and being hot over 40

clicked and bought