one thing leads to another

Matt & I visited Grandma & Grandpa Plank and in conversation, I mentioned I was on the lookout for an old time radio. Grandma said she had one and I could have it. She said she'd ruined it by painting it yellow but I think she made it awesome. I did however put some other fabric on top of the mushroom fabric.
And it found a home next to the kids books on the shelf.
Which meant I had to move the flowers up to the top shelf...
Which mean I had to move the tealight thing up to the mantle
Which still isn't right but I don't hate it. Maybe taller candles would look better with it?

Comments

jill f said…
actually, I remember painting that radio yellow the summer before 9th grade, 1970. glad you liked it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

to do list

karlstad & sofa stuff