b & b works

That Bath & Body Works place is a trap. You go in there to buy a candle and they trick you with claims of a free item with a purchase. I went in with the intention of buying some soothing scents for a backrub for Matt (yes, be jealous) and left with more.

 
They act all innocent too. Freaking salesgirls. If you buy one item for $15 or more you get an item of $13 or less free. Well now I have to buy the $16 massage oil so I can get the $13 body lotion for free. Matt would want it that way, it's a good deal! Or so I told myself.

And since I already had the lavender vanilla room spray that I swear helps me sleep better sometimes, it helped create a little soothing spa-ish vignette on the bedroom bookshelf. Proof that it need not be obvious to be decorative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

Going Grey: On aging and being hot over 40

clicked and bought