As promised. ALL his bath stuff. Matthew has tentatively agreed to guest blog here soon. I cannot wait to see what he does with the place. Everyone cheer him on...
1) buy tom's shoes for comfortable walking in large city 2) purchase adorable rolling duffel bag to avoid baggage check in 3) buy cell phone battery extender for longer iphone battery life on plane ride 4) purchase baseball game tickets 5) get ridiculously excited because you're going to boston for the fourth of july!
The sofa I really like from Ikea and not because it's reasonably priced is the karlstad sofa. It comes in lots of colors and bemz makes even more covers for it: Well what do you know it comes in a sectional form. Dark grey, slipcover, for the reasonable price of $999. Reasonable yes, cheap, no. Couches are expensive and we have to be nuts about it because we spend a great deal of time on it. Matt really just wants something to prop his feet up on and a sectional works great that way. I bought a larger ottoman at Target last week, one I'd been wanting for a long time but guess what, it's too small. It works great but I want a bigger one. I think the one I bought will go great in the office and I was thinking maybe we could add an ottoman that matches with the sofa like this one and you got a whole set of propping up your feet goodness. And IF we added a little side table ($20 at Target) for placing a beverage and remotes on, would that be the icing on the cake?
Matt had been raving about this movie "The Book of Eli" for quite some time. Okay not really raving but anxiously waiting for it to arrive via post so he could watch it with me. Everyone I spoke to said "You have to see it." Finally, I saw it. It's sci fi. It's apocalyptic. It's got a great message. As all disaster or apocalyptic movies do, they make me want to plan for preparedness in case of disasters. For example, buying a few gallons of water in case the water lines break and stocking up on matches, candles, trash bags, and propane camping grills in case you're stuck in your house for days waiting for zombie attacks to subside. Also I wish I had some panic room or automatic gate that comes down over my windows that makes them all zombie proof. The other part, much more normal, is it makes me ridiculously grateful that I have clean running water and a roof over my head and that I'm not living in a world where, again, I'm desperately tryi...
Comments
gimme an "A"
gimme a "T"
gimme another "T"
What does that spell?