right: high. dramatic. table runner and place mats perfection.
HOWEVER. the low is right when you have guests instead of set up all pretty when you never ever sit at that table except when you have a big group of people.
It started with a book . Alexa had bought it and read it and passed it along with a note somewhere along the lines of I think you might enjoy this. I was grateful, as I always am for friends who send me books but it sat on my nightstand for months. Something happened March of 2020, can't remember what, but all of a sudden there was time now. Time to read something, anything so I picked it up and thus began the journey of desert spirituality. The book is about 3 spiritual practices the author considers the way of the heart. Solitude, silence, and prayer. I had mentioned before that our marriage counselor noticed that I needed to learn to just do one thing at a time because I'm "in my head a lot" so I started small. I'd grab a magazine and try to just read the magazine. No no, not the way you're doing it. You're checking your phone and you have the TV on in the background and you are doing your nails or eating something no. Just read the magazine. Do you k...
1) buy tom's shoes for comfortable walking in large city 2) purchase adorable rolling duffel bag to avoid baggage check in 3) buy cell phone battery extender for longer iphone battery life on plane ride 4) purchase baseball game tickets 5) get ridiculously excited because you're going to boston for the fourth of july!
The sofa I really like from Ikea and not because it's reasonably priced is the karlstad sofa. It comes in lots of colors and bemz makes even more covers for it: Well what do you know it comes in a sectional form. Dark grey, slipcover, for the reasonable price of $999. Reasonable yes, cheap, no. Couches are expensive and we have to be nuts about it because we spend a great deal of time on it. Matt really just wants something to prop his feet up on and a sectional works great that way. I bought a larger ottoman at Target last week, one I'd been wanting for a long time but guess what, it's too small. It works great but I want a bigger one. I think the one I bought will go great in the office and I was thinking maybe we could add an ottoman that matches with the sofa like this one and you got a whole set of propping up your feet goodness. And IF we added a little side table ($20 at Target) for placing a beverage and remotes on, would that be the icing on the cake?
Comments