exciting stuff

Martha Stewart has a line of office supplies with Staples. I bought these 'cause I was on a time crunch but I plan on going back and giving her more of my money.
I did find a coupon though: click here. Get $5 off when you spend $20. And darn skippy I'm gonna spend $20, have you seen the stuff? It's so cute!

Comments

Miri said…
Ahhhggg! I need tags for... something. Wait, I really thought about that the other day. Oh right, place cards / party favors I saw. I also need yarn. Been thinking an awful lot about yarn these days. How much are the tags? Maybe you can get me some in your $20 purchase and I pay you back.
EvY said…
Which kinda tags? The three colors or the round ones?

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

to do list

karlstad & sofa stuff