preppy i guess

This gal has great style. I stumbled upon her blog somewhere and it's just so nice and do-able unlike a few other style blogs that just seem... impractical. Which led me to the discovery that I suppose my favorite dress style lately is preppy? I dunno when it changed from t-shirt and sneakers but I am a big fan of looking dressed up now that I'm thirty. With age comes wisdom I suppose.
The fantastic bonus about this lovely lady is that she is a DIYer in the practical sense. Making things in a cheaper way that don't look cheap and DIY, which is the worst thing about doing things yourself: when they LOOK like you did them yourself. 
See: pretty much all of the website regretsy for examples of bad DIY but go to her blog to see good stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

Going Grey: On aging and being hot over 40

clicked and bought