whole house paint plan

The kids at the blog did a breakdown of the overall paint colors in their whole house including cute little swatch blocks that show the colors together.
So I did a sloppy one of the colors I'm thinking about for the house. Currently every single room in the house is painted the same beige-y yellow color and it's fun seeing all the colors I'm thinking about together and thinking you know what, all those colors aren't as crazy as I think they are.

Of course the emails back and forth between Michelle and myself are hilarious. ARE YOU INSANE, A ROOM ENTIRELY OF TEAL?! Whatever Chelle, I'll do what I want. (No but seriously folks, I'm gonna post the email between Michelle and myself over paint colors specifically: teal).

Just kidding, I listen to you, I'm just gonna do small things of teal. You were right. Love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

Going Grey: On aging and being hot over 40

clicked and bought