guest bath little snippets

We're ready for people to come poop in our toilets.
The little wooden toothbrushes say "guest" on them. I really wanna buy one of those wall mounted toothbrush holders so I can put the toothbrushes and tumbler on them. I think it would look cute.
Today's last day of work for the week. Tomorrow we hang with the family giving them a tour of LA then Thursday & Friday we do the Thanksgiving thing in La Mirada.

Over the weekend: I GET TO PUT UP CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. I am not excited for that at all. And in answer to your quandaries, I will be putting up all three trees. One in the guest room, one in my office, and one in the living room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

Going Grey: On aging and being hot over 40

clicked and bought