top 5 home items for 2017

Last year I kept it a minimum for a wishlist for the house and I got three out of five (no new toaster or big mirror) and that seemed simple enough so here's a list for this year

1) Hand Mixer. I have a stand mixer but I really need a smaller one for smaller jobs.
2) New Toaster. I still want a new 4 slice one.
3) Letter board. It's the new chalkboard.
4) Better Baby Gates. Once the baby gets mobile I want gates that I can open without having to jump over them and preferably the kind that retract.
5) New TV stand.
What with a three month maternity leave coming after I have this kid I doubt we'll be in a financial situation to buy anything but diapers but hey, maybe I'll work more after that and make money?

One can dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monastic Life of one Evelyn Fredrich

Going Grey: On aging and being hot over 40

clicked and bought