Wednesday, June 6, 2012

it's the most wonderful time of the year

Well, to me anyway. It's not summertime until the 20th (also someone's bday) but...
It's close enough and after memorial day so this is back...
This was the result of last year's checklist. Overall I did pretty good.
I updated the look a bit, made the background softly grey to have the yellow pop out and be legible and added activities I didn't get to do last year and added new ones for this summer. Just remember, I put it behind glass and check it off as I go with a dry erase marker.
And because I'm a generous person, if you click on the image above, it will send you to a link so you can download the photoshop file and customize your own summer checklist. You can also use this for a 30th birthday, 40th birthday, retirement, anything that needs doing.

Oh and you're gonna need the lobster font and that is downloadable HERE but you can use whatever your favorite font is. Except comic sans, that's illegal in 49 states including California & Massachusetts.

1 comment:

Ali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.