So the laundry room has had a few things done so far on this list: we installed that overhead light that's pretty as a picture, we installed upper cabinets, and we painted the room blue. I've updated the ideas list and here's where we at.
1) Replace the old washer and dryer with two front loaders
2) Build a countertop surface over the washer/dryer/lower cabinets
3) Install lower cabinets, dark grey ideally
4) Replace crappy tile floor with pretty tile floor
5) Add beadboard around the room? Would that look good?
6) Install a pocket door by the entry to the kitchen?
7) I still am loving the idea of a sink in here. These guys did a really tiny one and it's great.