Friday, February 27, 2009

let there be light/pillow talk

I'd posted a close up of the lamps before as a close up and here they are now in a wider shot with our new fancy dwell pillow.

And speaking of pillows or as Matt said: pillow talk. Let's talk about the new reformed EvY... Usually I buy stuff and don't think twice about it. Sometimes, lately, I have second thoughts, the old EvY, lets call her Smevy, she would have just kept something she wasn't crazy about but this new one was like, no, if I'm stuck with it, I better love it. Well I thought for sure I LOVED this pillow:

And umm... no, it just didn't work. I liked the pillow a LOT but it just didn't work. So I took it and another pillow I'd also purchased back and exchanged them for the pillows I got below and I am happy with them, especially since both are double sided and I can turn them over for different looks if I get bored.

No comments: