Friday, May 22, 2009

feelin the yellow

There's a little stand I own I want to paint yellow. These two pieces of furniture are helping me feel more confident about my decision. 


I have also decided that I probably shouldn't get that ghost chair I've been wanting forever because it won't work as an office chair because it's probably flimsy and I tilt my chairs a lot so I thought, ooh, this chair would be great and I love how yellow looks with blue and white and its on sale BUT it's leather. No can do leather. Still though, pretty cute.... 

And of course as soon as I'd posted this entry, I found this image below that has a yellow office chair with blue surroundings and a white desk and EVEN a white couch. All the stuff I'm planning for the office. Once again confirmation that I'm not crazy. 


No comments: