Sunday, May 17, 2009

those beautiful red tags

As I headed to Target to pick up my prescription for my pills that prevent babies, I went to the aisle where I knew that mirror was. Rounded the corner and saw some people in front of it looking at its neighbor, a beautiful capiz mirror (do we like capiz? i'm a fan) that had a red tag on it. I love those target red tags and as predicted by a clever girl (moi) the mirror went down from $50.00 to $34.95. 

I have hung it on the wall over the fireplace to see what Matt thinks of it when he gets home. I know its too high but its only temporary. 
The last time I saw it was on Mother's Day last week and now its on sale. I think that in order to figure out this whole how long does an item at Target take to go on sale, we'd have to find out what day exactly the item was placed on the shelf and then slowly stalk it until it went down. I'm glad I'm onto their tricks and don't pay full price for Target things. 

No comments: