Wednesday, May 6, 2009

well paint me gray!

I figured I'd just be painting the kitchen cabinets white. Can't go wrong there right? No other color ever crossed my mind except now, I definately want to do this with the, as Daniel so accurately described it, "peninsula" of the kitchen. Dark grey island. Yowser! I love it. I even like those little stools there and I like that even though it is a pretty dark color, it doesn't look like its robbing any light from the place, possibly because of the giant windows and light colored cabinets but it gives me hope.
Here's what our future kitchen looks like now. I think it just might work. I think the key will be painting it dark gray instead of black and keeping that countertop white.
I'm working on a little mock up of what the kitchen will look like that I'll try to put up here later.

No comments: